Is your workplace electrically safe?
Here are some files that will help you identify electrical appliances in your workplace and samples of the free electronic report Included in my service.
- 1/ Simon’s Test & Tag Information Sheet
- 2/ How safe is your workstation?
- 3/ How safe is your workplace kitchen?
- 4/ Appliance location checklist – Offices
- 5/ Appliance location checklist – Office and Workshop / Factory
- 6/ Sample Test & Tag Report for Offices
- 7/ Sample Test & Tag report for Workshops
- 8/ Sample Test & Tag report for Trades People
- 9/ Sample Test & Tag report for Aged Care
In Australia and New Zealand, portable electrical appliances are tested to Standards AS/NZS 3760:2010 “In-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment” as a reference document
Is your workplace electrically safe? Don’t let the answer shock you!
Simon's Test and Tag
Simon’s Test and Tag Services provides a portable electrical appliance testing and tagging services around Melbourne for the safe operation of your portable workplace electrical appliances. We test in: Melbourne, South Melbourne, North Melbourne, West Melbourne, Kensington, Footscray, Newport, Yarraville, Sunshine, Laverton, Laverton North, Truganina